Cynthia Benton MD - Psychiatrist Austin
Cynthia Benton, M.D. provides psychopharmacology and/or psychotherapy services for adult patients in her private practice in Austin, Texas. She completed medical school at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas and completed her residency in psychiatry at the University of California at San Francisco. She is board certified in General Adult Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. She has served as adjunct clinical faculty at both the University of California at San Francisco and at the Austin Medical Education Programs.
Dr. Benton provides quality, individualized care in a mutually respectful treatment relationship.
Vitals Patient’s Choice Award: 2014 and 2015
Austin’s Best Psychiatrist List by Austin Monthly: 2013
Dr. Benton treats:
- Anxiety Disorders, Panic Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Lesbian/Gay Issues
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Self-Injurious Behaviors
- Women’s Issues (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder, Pregnancy, Fertility, Menopause)
- Relationship and Parenting Issues
Call 512-239-8943 to schedule an appointment.